“Planning is bringing the future into the present so that you can do something about it now.”Allen Lakein
Organizational leaders engage Dr. Brawley as their consultant for:
On-going Leadership Team Development
Succession Planning & Implementation
Values Discovery & Culture Creation
Small Group Development
Church Planting/Multi-site Planting
Note: A complimentarily consultation is provided to determine your consulting needs and discuss the consulting process.
“It’s never too late to be what you might have been.”George Eliot
It’s time for you & your church to D.R.E.A.M. again!
Achieve more &
Make your move!
As your Consultant:
I consult your church towards health, growth, and momentum.
I guide you and your leaders from where you are now to where you want to be.
As your consultant I serve you and your church in two primary roles:
Leadership Strategist—this is where I:
Hear your dream
Understand your vision,
Discover your unique context and,
Provide you with a customized master-plan to realize your dreams, lighten your load, and maximize your growth potential.
As I do my job, your load will be lighter and you will be released to dream bigger, achieve greater, and see your vision fulfilled.
What qualifies me consult your organization? I am a pastor of over 20 years & a multi-continent church planter who is in the pastoral trenches with you right now. I feel the frustration and have experienced the pain you feel beyond my pastorate I am a Master of Organizational Leadership and a Doctor of Strategic Leadership who brings my wealth of consulting and experience into your unique context.
Pastoral & Leadership Consulting is delivered in two phases.
We assess the infrastructure, health and vitality of the church as it relates to the Senior Pastor’s vision. The organization must adjust to the Senior Pastor’s vision not vice versa.
Full Diagnostic Report Created
This report includes:
A Overview, Strengths & Success Factors, Opportunities & Recommendations, and Next Steps.
Organizational Meeting Breaking Down the Report
This report is presented to the Senior Pastor personally and requires a 2-3 hour meeting with the Senior Pastor. Afterwards, we will then meet with the Tier I and Tier II leaders. At this meeting all issues raised in the report can be clarified and defined. If the Pastor finds worth in the report, then Phase II can begin.
In Phase two, Dr. Brawley returns and meets with ALL the groups together (20-40 persons) and goes over the report presented to the Pastor. The Pastor has total ownership of the report and may request an edit of the report as deemed appropriate.
In this meeting—usually 3 hours—Dr. Brawley:
- Elaborates on the report (each person may receives a copy)
- Following the presentation of the report, major themes/issues/patterns are identified by the group.
- This list is narrowed to 2-3 major/front-burner issues.
- Teams and team-captains are selected for each issue/category
- Teams receive assignments including who, what and when
- These “reports” are sent to Dr. Brawley who “tweaks” them for the team while coaching them until a final document is ready to present to the Pastor.
- The Pastor amends/approves the document and empowers the team to facilitate the process. Once successfully completed, other issues are dealt with similarly.
The purpose& benefit of this process is to:
- Free the Pastor to envision and lead.
- Place ownership and accountability with the leaders
- Provide executive coaching for church leaders
- Assure successful completion of project
- Build momentum for bigger vision
During Phase II, Dr. Brawley is available to the Senior Pastor for ongoing coaching and consultation via telephone, email, in-person etc. Some of the issues Pastors contact Dr. Brawley about are:
- Vision Casting
- Leadership Development
- Personal Coaching & Mentoring
- High-end staff hiring decisions
- Interviewing new potential staff persons
- Introductions to specialists in a variety of areas such as financing, fund-raising, entrepreneur training, global missions, etc…
- Feedback on ideas
- Ongoing conversationsCost for Phase II: To be discussed at the conclusion of Phase I, because each church brings its own context and complexity. This is usually done with a monthly retainer.
Contact Us to Experience a L.I.F.T Today!
Lighten your load
Increase ownership & boost moral
Fuel renewed life and passion
Turn hearts toward one vision
Aim Higher, Dream Bigger, Achieve Greater!